- Use your MacBook for up to 18 hours1
- Compatible with all models of Apple MacBook / MacBook Pro / MacBook Air
- Equipped with 2 high power 10W (5V, 2.1A max) USB ports that charge any 2 USB devices (even 2 iPads) at the same time
- High capacity 100-Watt-hour lithium ion battery (compared to MacBook Air 37Wh battery)
- Extend iPad battery life up to 50 hours (34 hours for new iPad)
- Fully recharge the iPhone up to 19 times
- OLED display provides detailed battery information like status, power percentage, temperature and time to full charge/discharge
- Military grade lithium ion cells, rechargeable up to 1,000 times
- Built-in short circuit, overcharging and temperature protection
- Beautiful aluminum housing, color matched to complement the MacBook
- Modular design allows aluminum casing, battery cells and logic board to be upgraded individually making the battery environment friendly and future proof.
- Laser engraved logo and all-white accessories
- 1 year limited warranty
What's in the box
- HyperJuice 2 External Battery
- 12-15V DC auto/airline adapter (for connecting HyperJuice to the Apple MagSafe Airline Adapter)
- AC power supply 100-240V (for charging HyperJuice)
- Printed documentation
Apple MagSafe Airline Adapter is NOT included (sold separately by Apple). The Apple MagSafe Airline Adapter OR Magic Box is required in order to use this product with your MacBook.
- Based on using MacBook/MacBook Pro 13" 2012 with 63.5-watt-hour (7 hours) rated internal battery, rounded to the nearest hour. This is the combined hours of internal & external battery. Requires MagSafe Airline Adapter (sold separately by Apple).
Apple, MacBook, MacBook Air, Mac, MagSafe, iPad, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc.
2 ways to connect HyperJuice to MacBook